How To Use and Connect to MCO Support
Marketing Campaign Management Solutions
- Auto-generate Job #s. If you want assigned job #s on any Editor Window, MCO can automatically generate and assign the numbers for you. This feature has to be activated from our Account Manager program. If you would like this feature activated, please contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-523-2262.
- Print Icon and capabilities has been added to the Campaign Editor Window allowing you to print all the information directly from the Window. It is the same feature that is on the Project and Task Editor Windows. The printer icon is located in the upper right corner of the window.
- Printing from an Editor Window, such as Campaign, Project and Task, the printout will now automatically print all the data/information that is in the Comment Section, you do not have to scroll it down to include all the information.
- Pull down menus for Custom Fields. Previously, there were two options, when adding custom fields. You could use check boxes or a text field. Now a 3rd option has been added, a pull-down menu. This can be added by clicking on the Manage Fields button on the appropriate Manager Screens, by the Account Administrator. If you want a pull-down menu, just click in the circle by “Dropdown List, then add your list in the text field below, separating the options with comma.
- Mark Tasks 100% complete on the Task Manager Screen. In the first column a green check mark has been added in between the Edit Icon and Delete Icon (previously was a trash can). By clicking on the check mark, it will check off that Task as 100% complete. So you do not have to open each Task to mark it complete. It will automatically be moved to the “100% Complete” screen.
- The Trash Can, used to “Delete” a Campaign, Project, Task, etc., in the first column on any Manager Screen, previously next to the Edit Icon, has been changed to a red delete icon. This separates it further from the Edit Icon and makes it stand out more as to what it is for, eliminating the mistake of clicking on it, when a user meant to click on the Edit Icon.
- An “Updated” column has been added at the end of the data fields on the Project and Task Manager screens. This “Updated” information is the same that can be viewed on each Editor Window, which indicates the last date something was changed for that particular item. You can now view it from the Manager Screen and do not have to open each Project or Task to see when the last change or information was entered.
- “Assigned To” column has been added to the Project Manager Screen. When you click on a Campaign, then click to see the Projects associated with that Campaign, it now shows the name of the Project Manager for each Project.
- The Category text field has been enlarged, allowing one to see a budget category that might be rather long.
- An Event, when 100% complete, meaning the Task(s) are marked 100% complete, now move to a 100% complete screen and will not be on the active screen.